Notice about draft Local Plan submission for Public Hearing click here
Westleton Parish Council Submission to SCLP Examination click here
To see the 2019 Parish Council Election result click here
28th January 2019
25th February 2019
25th March 2019
29th April 2019
20th May 2019
24th June 2019
Due to the works being carried out at the Village Hall the following meetings will be held in the Reading Room at Dunwich
22nd July 2019
August no meeting
23rd September 2109
21st October 2019
25th November 2019 TBC
Details of any additional meetings will be posted on the village notice board.
The meetings are held in the Village Hall at 7.30pm. Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, there is normally the opportunity to raise queries or matters of concern at the beginning of the meeting.
To see a copy of the Westleton Parish Annual Report 2018-2019 click here
To see a copy of the Suffolk County Councilor's annual report for 2016-17 click here.
To see a copy of the Suffolk Coastal District Councilor's annual report for 2016-17 click here.
To see the Register of Members' Interests follow the link below:-
(a) Community Field – Cllr C Freeman (Chair) & Cllrs, P. Holmes, A. Freeman, N. Shearme.
Co-opted Roy Swindell, Craig Alexander, Jonathon Alexander
(b) Bonfire – Cllr N. Shearme (Chair) & Cllrs A. Clough, C.Fisher, C. Freeman,
P. Holmes, J. Alexander.
Co-opted Kevin Smith, Kevin Berry, Craig Alexander, Jonathon Alexander
(c) Commons – Cllr R. Jones (Chair) & Cllrs, J. Alexander, N. Shearme
Co-opted David Rouse, John Bebbington, Arlette Smith, Roy Swindell.
(d) Planning – Cllr A.Turner (Chair) & Cllrs J. Alexander, C.Fisher, C. Freeman.
(e) Housing Needs – Cllr C. Fisher (Chair) & Cllrs P. Holmes, I. Johnson, A. Turner
The Parish Council have submitted their response to EDF's stage 3 consultation. To see it click here.
To see the Sizewell C December Newsletter from the Joint Local Authorities Group (JLAG) click here
To see a copy of the Westleton Parish Council Audited Accounts for 2018/2019 click here.
To see a copy of the Council's Employers Liability Insurance click here.
WESTLETON PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE OF PUBLIC RIGHTS & PUBLICATION OF ANNUAL GOVERNANCE & ACCOUNTABILITY RETURN (EXEMPT AUTHORITY)
ACCOUNTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 MARCH 2019
Local Audit & Accountability Act 2014 Sections 25, 26 & 27
The Accounts & Audit Regulations 2015 (SI 2015/234)
1. Date of announcement: Monday 24 June 2019
2. Each year the smaller authority prepares an Annual Governance & Accountability Return (AGAR). The AGAR has been published with this notice. It will not be reviewed by the appointed auditor, since the smaller authority has certified itself as exempt from the appointed auditor's review. Any person interested has the right to inspect and make copies of the AGAR, the accounting records for the financial year to which it relates and all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers, receipts and other documents relating to those records must be made available for inspection by any person interested. For the year ended 31 March 2019, these documents will be available on reasonable notice by application to:
Clerk to Westleton Parish Council
commencing on Monday 24 June 2019
and ending on Friday 2 August 2019
3. Local government electors and their representatives also have:
The appointed auditor can be contacted at the address in paragraph 4 below for this purpose between the above dates only.
4. The smaller authority's AGAR is only subject to review by the appointed auditor if questions or objections raised under the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 lead to the involvement of the auditor. The appointed auditor is:
PKF Littlejohn (ref: SBA Team)
1 Westferry Circus
London E14 4HD
5. This announcement is made by:
Clerk to Westleton Parish Council and Responsible Financial Officer